Monday, March 30, 2009

Bringing in winds of change through Radio Ga Ga

By Anjali Singh on Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lucknow: 32 years old Kanshiram undergoes a complete transformation as he goes behind the microphone talking to his listeners on the Community Radio (CR). Formerly a bus conductor who used to ferry passengers to and fro from the remote village of Lalitpur, today he works as a radio jockey (RJ) at the newly set up community radio station here. "I can't believe I am now a RJ broadcasting and anchoring radio programmes. It gives me an immense sense of satisfaction that I am doing something for the society. What makes it even more meaningful is the fact that I get to see the real issues through my work and and also provide solutions for it."
Read the full story here :

http://www.freshnews.in/bringing-in-winds-of-change-through-radio-ga-ga-134196

No comments:

Post a Comment